Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website and/or before purchasing, accessing or using any of our Programs, Products and Services.You are agreeing to the T&C as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with these T&C, please do not use our Website or its Content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new Content which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
The website and its content is owned by MedleyThink LLC and represented by Zuzana Juranova (“my”, “I” or “we”, “our”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this Website andúor purchaser and/or user of any of our Programs, Products and/or Services.
All content provided through MedleyThink LLC Website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this Website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner of the MedleyThink LLC will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Use and Consent
Intellectual Property Rights
Limitations on Linking. You may use a hypertext link to our Website so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement by, or ownership by in our Website or Content and does not state or imply that we have sponsored, endorsed or have ownership rights in your website. However, you may not frame or inline link our Content without our written permission.
By using our Website and using or purchasing its Content in any way or for any reason, you also implicitly agree to our full Disclaimer which may be found on this Website.
Media Release. By participating in our Programs, Products and Services, and using our Program Materials, including our Facebook community, you consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings that may be made that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to us in connection with your participation in our Program, Product or Services in our current or future Programs, Products or Services, and/or our marketing or promotional efforts, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
Your Licence to Us. By posting or submitting any material on or through our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old.
When you submit to us or post any comment, photo, image, video or any other submission for use on or through our Website, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of our current or future Programs, Products, Services and/or Program Materials. This right includes granting us use or exploitation of proprietary rights or intellectual property rights like copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secrets, patent rights or any other of your intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions by name, email address, or screen name. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any contributions from you of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such contributions on our Programs, Products, Services and/or Program Materials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Request for Permission to Use Content
- You will not in any way use, copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, republish, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any content of our Website or any additional materials provided by us in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
- You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using content of our Website or any additional materials provided by us for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of the Website or any additional materials provided by us.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Website, Programs, Products and Services violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.You will not copy, share or steal the content of our Website or any additional materials provided by us, or any parts of them.
Modifications to the Services and Prices
You have the right to terminate your use of or participation in our Programs, Products or Services at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, in full or in part, at any time, without notice, by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided upon purchase of the Program, Product or Service.
In the event of cancellation or termination by either of us, you will have 24 hours to pay any and all remaining payments or balances that are owed to us.
Upon termination by either of us, we reserve the right to immediately refuse or terminate your access to any aspect of our Programs, Products, Services and/or our Program Materials, including but not limited to our Website, private forum, e-mail communications, Facebook groups, live webinars or conference calls, or any other method of communications related to our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials at any time without notice and in our sole discretion.
It is hoped that should we ever have any differences, we could be able to work them out
In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage us, our Company, or any of our Programs, Products or Services. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, you are not prohibited from sharing your thoughts and opinions as a part of the legal process.
If you have a question or concern about our Website, Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to reply to your question or concern promptly.
- Your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material
- Contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments that attack a person individually.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.